Wednesday, November 25, 2015

UVA vs VA TECH Battle Bowl Animation






Here is another animation that I worked up for our company's Rivalry Week Sale for the Commonwealth Cup. I primarily used Cheetah 3d for modeling and rendering. Final finishing work was mainly done with Photoshop. Another huge learning experience. There were so many curve balls thrown at me, I was not sure it would get done in time. Just had to find solutions and put in tons of work to get it done. Sounds were made primarily from free sound effects with adjustments and enhancements in Audacity. Another learning experience in a quick amount of time. Normally I would have used Final Cut Pro to piece it all together, but I had to do with what I had at the time and make it work. iMovie did the job. Gotta make it work to make the deadline.

Animation was made for Rivalry Week Special 20% off Virginia Tech & UVA Big Sport Party Bowls! You can see a much better quality version of the video at the link below.

http://bigsportgifts.com/pages/20-off...

Check out http://bigsportgifts.com/ for other schools too.

No comments:

Post a Comment